Need a one stop escapade? Explore Caramoan as it can give you one of the best lifetime experiences that you can have. Give yourself a break. All water adventures that you can think of are here. Caramoan is still not that main stream compared to other tourist spots here in the Philippines. It offers peaceful and organized place to stay. There are still islands within Caramoan that do not have electricity which makes it more exciting that it will let you experience being away from the city.
In terms of food? Of course the choice is yours. There is a variety of delicacies that you can give a. The very popular “Bicol Express” since the people in Bicol loves spicy foods.
Visiting Caramoan is basically a one stop water adventure to conquer your fears with water and do the stuff that you have never done before. It is getting very popular as it known as “the secret paradise”, white sand, skin tanned, star gazing these stuffs is just few of what you can do. Island hopping is of course one of the main thing that you shouldn’t miss; snorkeling and scuba diving which will let you deep dive into the water and experience marine life. If you really are a nature lover then we can guarantee you that going to Caramoan is all worth it.
Now let’s talk about surfing, wakeboarding, parasailing and spelunking. Dare yourself to survive Caramoan and CWC with this line up of activities. Be one of the so called “survivors”. Isn’t it nice to challenge yourself to conquer your fear at the same time enjoying what you’re doing? Check out our packages and rates and fell free to contact us.
- 3650 per pax for a group of 13
- 3800 per pax for a group of 12
- 3900 per pax for a group of 11
- 4000 per pax for a group of 10
- 4350 per pax for a group of 9
- 4750 per pax for a group of 8
- Van transfers (Brand New 15-Seater Toyota Hiace Commuter) Manila-Bicol-Manila
- 2 Nights Air-conditioned Inn/Homestay Accommodations
- 2 days boat ride for Island Hopping
- Tour Guide Fees
- Round-trip boat transfer Sabang Port- Gujialo Port-Sabang Port
- Transfers around Caramoan
- Gas, Toll Fees, Driver’s Meals and Accommodation
- Taxes and Surcharges
- 6 meals menu more on sea foods (800 per pax)
- Spelunking (200 per pax)
* Meals are not included for personal preferences
** Always remember to pack light
*** Prices are subject to change without prior notice