No doubt that Philippines is really rich when It comes to tourist spots. One of the best spots ? Hundred Islands; located in Alaminos, Pangasinan. It is known for its is blessed with islands that you can explore. Those islands will let you choose your way to go. Just like the other beaches or islands in the Philippines; Hundred Islands offers the best spot for snorkeling. As it offers clear water and deep blue water.
It can also be a place to stay for those people who would want to do beach-bumming. Oh yes ! It is a perfect place to stay as well. Lying on the sand under the sun; getting your skin tanned; hearing the waves ; the best way to get away and forget the city for a while. There are three well-developed Islands that most tourist go : Governor, Quirino and Children. Among all the Islands these are the three Islands that are most developed. They have restaurants that youc an gve it a hot to taste their delicacies and fresh seafoods that you can enjoy or never tasted yet.
We will make sure that you will not miss any activity that or any spot that you will definitely love while you stay in Hundred Islands.
2350 per pax for a group of 13
2450 per pax for a group of 12
2600 per pax for a group of 11
2750 per pax for a group of 10
3050 per pax for a group of 9
3450 per pax for a group of 8
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (Toyota Hiace Commuter 15 Seaters) Manila-Bolinao-Alaminos-Manila
- Overnight Beach Resort accommodations
- Day around Bolinao
- Boatride Hundred Islands Tour
- Permits and Entrance Fees
- Gas, Toll Fees, Driver’s Meals and Accommodation
- Taxes and Surcharges
* Meals are not included for personal preferences
* Always remember to pack light
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice