Potipot Island is a private island ; the isalnd is one of the must visit island. It can boast it’s white sand and peaceful surroundings so as it’s clear water. Take as much as vanity pictures as you can and wrte as many names as you can on the sand and make footprints on the sand. Merely , these are only some of you can do in Potipot Island.
Anawangin Cove is a mountain slope. However, for Capones, it is the nearest island to Mt. Pundaquit. These three tourist spots doesn’t have electricity and air conditioned room that you can check-in so it’s all about enjoying nature at it’s best. Most people is very considerate for these places since these places are preserved as well.
Anawangin is one of the famous site to camp. The beach is made of white sand and volcanic ash and easily shifts with the strong currents. Take note that electricity is not available in the area so if you are a party goer then this will be a break to the usual night life that you have because this time all you can see is bonfire and you will have the chance to gaze in the stars. Remember not to forget your off lotions or whatever repelant that you can get. Also d not forget to bring flashlight even little ones that you can use for personal use.
Capones Island is very popualr because of the very old lighthouse that was built during Spanish era so get ready to go backward because for sure it will bring back the Spanish trademark. It is actually larger than Potipot Island and It has cliffs and rocky shores on one part and white, sandy beaches on the other.
It’s really amazing on how nature can create rock formations on it’s own. Stunning views and relaxing ambiance. Potipot , Anawangin and Capones Island is recomended if you are looking for an overnight stay to give yourself a day from the city. Get your camping gears and pack your things up.
- 2700 per pax minimum of 12 in a van
- Van Transfers Manila-Candelaria-Pundaquit-Manila
- Airconditioned Resort Accommodations
- Boatride to Potipot Island
- Island Hopping Pundaquit- Capones-Anawangin-Pundaquit
- Travel insurance
- Gas, Toll Fees, Driver’s Meals and Accommodation
- Taxes and Surcharges (With Official Receipt and Itinerary of the tour)
Sites to Visit
- Potipot Island
- Pundaquit Beach
- Capones Island And Light house
- Subic freeport Zone
* Meals are not included for personal preferences
* Always remember to pack light
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice